CATEGORIES

Friday 12 January 2018

Gift reveal

As the festive season is now over I can finally show you some of the kitchen cloth i had made for my mum, sister and cousin as advents gifts.
Almost Everything i make is made out of my existing stash, this is no different, only i make a special effort out of gifting them back the stash they have donated me. And their stash again for a big part is stash they have been donated by others. Anyway this way it returns to sender. Its quite a puzzle to try to match up different thicknesses of yarns and different colouts into sets that you think can work. And in this case trying to make total sets of 4 (advent) that match and fit their kitchen or taste


I regretted later that I had not used this green yarn to knit christmas trees.


Matching colours and yarns from the stash

Matching colours and yarns from the stash

1 comment:

  1. Wynn's Las Vegas - Mapyro
    Wynn Las 남양주 출장샵 Vegas (mapyro) location, type and contact 경기도 출장안마 information, driving directions, driving 당진 출장마사지 directions, and 의왕 출장안마 more. This location is no longer 정읍 출장안마 active.

    ReplyDelete