CATEGORIES

Friday 20 December 2013

Pyke's amigurumi rabbit

Christmas holiday has begun, which means I have some time to finally update the blog with a little story about Pyke's rabbit. I made it over the summer following the basic amigurumi pattern.

Pyke is the son of our friends, in this case what inspired me was the particular taste of colour of his mum and the embroidered name-card that his parents send to us when he was born.

#crochet #amigurumi


by choosing the colours of the yarn, I choose and set the general mood of Pyke
Pykes head - work-in-progress - I really regretted putting on the plastic eyes, and later I crochetted new ones as usual. Those plastic ones don't look that good and are dangerous for babies, they may choke on them.
the name-card send when Pyke was born.
here's Pyke with Pyke (and his dad) he really likes to chew on the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment